Our 63 members
Any organization interested in the industry-wide adoption of EPUB 3 (plus other open standards from the publishing arena) and related open-source technologies can become a member of EDRLab.
- Cercle de la Librairie (fr), the interprofessional union at the service of the book and its actors. EDRLab founding member.
- Syndicat national de l’édition (fr), the voice of the French book industry. EDRLab founding member.
- Börsenverein des Deutschen Buchhandels (de), the voice of the German book industry.
- Federation of European Publishers (be), the voice of publishers in Europe.
- Cap Digital (fr), the European pole of digital transition. EDRLab founding member.
- French State, represented by the Ministry of Culture and Communication.
- Centre National du Livre (fr)
Publishers and publishing groups
- Bayard Editions (fr)
- Bragelonne (fr)
- Editis (fr), EDRLab founding member.
- Hachette Livre (fr), EDRLab founding member.
- Madrigall (fr), EDRLab founding member.
- Media-Participations (fr), EDRLab founding member.
- Bokbasen (no)
- Eden Livre (fr)
- Numilog (fr)
- Immatériel (fr)
- Bookwire (de)
Providers of publishing services
- Jouve (fr)
- Isako (fr)
- e-Dantès (fr)
- Electre (fr)
- Flexedo (fr) (cf post)
- Firebrand Technologies / NetGalley (us)
- Bibliopresto (ca) (cf post)
- Arta Tech (pl)
- Art Book Magazine (fr)
- Arte France Développement (fr)
- Bluefire (us)
- Bookeen (fr)
- De Marque (ca)
- Dilicom (fr)
- DITA (us)
- ePagine (fr)
- Fênix Editorial SCP (br) (cf post)
- Firsty Group (uk)
- icontact (nl)
- Hindenburg Systems (de) (cf post)
- ISI (fr)
- Mantano (fr)
- Nord Compo (fr)
- Notion Wave (ca): Notion Wave Inc. flagship product, KNiTO (knito.com) is a complete ePUB3 authoring, publishing, sales, and reader solution. KNiTO Store is a dedicated ePUB3 book shop.
- Vivlio (fr)
Booksellers / retailers / content portals
- Cairn.info (fr)
- Canadian Electronic Library (ca)
- DualPixel (br)
- Léanova (fr)
- Youboox (fr)
- Casalini Libri (it) (cf post)
Public or private libraries
- Bibliothèque nationale de France (fr)
- Koninklijke Bibliotheek / National Library of the Netherlands (nl)
- MediaLibraryOnline (MLOL, Horizons Unlimited srl) (it)
- Russian State Library (ru)
- Réseau Carel (fr)
- Shanghai Library (ch)
- Stockholms stadsbibliotek / Stockholm Public Library
Associations, libraries and companies specialized in accessibility services
- Association Valentin Haüy (fr): for the last 130 years, the AVH has offered multiple services to people with reading disabilities.
- BrailleNet (fr): BrailleNet promotes digital accessibility via best practices and tools, from the design of IT content, applications, devices and services, whether fixed or mobile.
- Fondazione LIA (it): the LIA Foundation promotes books and reading in all its traditional and digital forms, through education, information, awareness-raising and research activities, guaranteeing the fundamental principles: accessibility , integration and sociality .
- Mobidys (fr): Mobidys adapts ebooks to the needs of dyslexic people, using its FROG EPUB extension.
- NLB (no): the Norwegian Library of Talking Books and Braille (NLB) produces and lends out talking books and braille books.
- NNELS (ca): the National Network for Equitable Library Service (NNELS) is a repository of content owned and sustained by Canadian public libraries.
- NOTA (dk): Nota is an institution under the Ministry of Culture of Denmark, which makes printed text available in digital formats.