Our 64 members
Any organization interested in the wide adoption of open standards for the publishing industry (especially EPUB 3) and related open-source technologies can become a member of EDRLab.
- Cercle de la Librairie (fr), the interprofessional union at the service of the book and its actors. EDRLab founding member.
- Syndicat national de l’édition (fr), the voice of the French book industry. EDRLab founding member.
- Börsenverein des Deutschen Buchhandels (de), the voice of the German book industry.
- Federation of European Publishers (be), the voice of publishers in Europe.
- Cap Digital (fr), the European pole of digital transition. EDRLab founding member.
- French State, represented by the Ministry of Culture and Communication.
- Centre National du Livre (fr)
Publishers and publishing groups
- Bayard Editions (fr)
- Bragelonne (fr)
- Editis (fr), EDRLab founding member.
- Hachette Livre (fr), EDRLab founding member.
- HarperCollins (USA)
- Madrigall (fr), EDRLab founding member.
- Media-Participations (fr), EDRLab founding member.
- Bokbasen (no)
- Bookwire (de)
- Eden Livre (fr)
- Immatériel (fr)
- Numilog (fr)
Providers of publishing services
- Jouve (fr)
- Isako (fr)
- e-Dantès (fr)
- Electre (fr)
- Flexedo (fr) (cf post)
- Firebrand Technologies / NetGalley (us)
- Pixellence (fr)
- Art Book Magazine (fr)
- Arte France Développement (fr)
- Bibliopresto (ca): a non-profit organization in Quebec that supports libraries by offering them digital tools and services (cf post).
- Bluefire (us)
- Bookeen (fr)
- De Marque (ca)
- Dilicom (fr)
- ePagine (fr)
- Fênix Tecnologias Educacionais (br) (br) (cf post)
- Firsty Group (uk)
- Geo Comix (fr)
- icontact (nl)
- inkBOOK (pl)
- ISI (fr)
- Hindenburg Systems (de) (cf post)
- Mantano (fr)
- Nord Compo (fr)
- Notion Wave (ca): its flagship product, KNiTO (knito.com) is a complete EPUB 3 authoring, publishing, sales, and reader solution. KNiTO Store is a dedicated EPUB 3 book shop.
- Publit (Sweden): connects the publishing ecosystem. Whether you have printed books, digital books or both in your catalogue, their solutions are built to make it easy for publishers to reach the entire book market from a single platform.
- Vivlio (fr): an ebook and audiobook distributor and developer of technical solutions for ebook distribution, including e-readers, desktop and mobile applications.
- Web 2 Market (us): provides e-commerce solutions for small and medium-sized publishers, primarily using the Magento and Shopify platforms, making it easy and affordable to sell online.
Booksellers / retailers / content portals
- Beletrina (si): a Slovenian publishing house, retailer, book distributor and technical service provider.
- Cairn.info (fr): The ambition of Cairn.info is to help publishing houses, organizations or associations in charge of French-speaking humanities publications to manage the coexistence of paper and digital formats.
- Casalini Libri (it) (cf post): one of the leading suppliers of publications from across Southern Europe to libraries and institutions worldwide.
- Léanova (fr): a Culture and Education kiosk featuring EPUB 3 publications.
- YouScribe (fr): an online ebook and audiobook retailer, with a subscription service active in France and in 11 African countries.
Public or private libraries
- Bibliothèque nationale de France (fr)
- Koninklijke Bibliotheek / National Library of the Netherlands (nl)
- MediaLibraryOnline (MLOL, Horizons Unlimited srl) (it)
- Réseau Carel (fr)
- Shanghai Library (ch)
- Stockholms stadsbibliotek / Stockholm Public Library
Associations, libraries and companies specialized in accessibility services
- Association Valentin Haüy (fr): for the last 130 years, the AVH has offered multiple services to people with reading disabilities.
- CELA (ca): The Centre for Equitable Library Access is a national non-profit organization established by Canadian public libraries to champion the fundamental right of Canadians with print disabilities to access media and reading materials in the format of their choice.
- Fondazione LIA (it): the LIA Foundation promotes books and reading in all its traditional and digital forms, through education, information, awareness-raising and research activities, guaranteeing the fundamental principles: accessibility , integration and sociality .
- Mobidys (fr): Mobidys adapts ebooks to the needs of dyslexic people, using its FROG EPUB extension.
- NLB (no): the Norwegian Library of Talking Books and Braille (NLB) produces and lends out talking books and braille books.
- NNELS (ca): the National Network for Equitable Library Service (NNELS) is a repository of content owned and sustained by Canadian public libraries.
- NOTA (dk): Nota is an institution under the Ministry of Culture of Denmark, which makes printed text available in digital formats.